Saturday, July 20, 2013

I woke up with a strange feeling. I feel slightly off balance within myself. And I felt compelled to write, as I haven't in months. Though, what it is I am supposed to be writing escapes me.

Maybe I should be writing about how every single moment after my first step towards recovery has been a constant battle with myself and my depression. Sometimes I just want to give up and give in. Maybe it's just supposed to be a part of who I am. It has already shaped who I am and how I view things.. Someone keeps telling me that it's just the devil nagging at me. And as much as I believe in God, I still find it a bit difficult to believe that every single thing reverts back to heaven and hell. Maybe that is my downfall.

Or maybe I should be writing about something dynamic. And maybe I should put my words into sentences that would blow minds. But what do I write? And how?

5 comments:

  1. just 2 1/2 more hrs. i am coming.
    -jo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello {jocee}! would it be too much to ask what font you used for the gorgeous banner on this blog?
    xx Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bombshell pro & bergamot ornaments. :) i have no idea what i used for the "X" character... there are so many to choose from!

      Delete
    2. thank you, darlin'! xx

      Delete